Lost library books?
If your child cannot find their library book(s) below is a list of ideas of where they can look for the lost book. Before you pay for a lost book, check these places! Good Luck!
Did you check those places?
- Under your bed?
- In your desk?
- In your friend's desk?
- In your backpack?
- Under the seat in your car?
- On your bookshelves in your home?
- On your teachers' bookshelves?
- In the office?
- At a friend's house?
- Behind the sofa?
- On your nightstand?
- In your brother's or sister's bedroom and backpack?
- At your other house?
- In the library? Ask the librarian to check the shelf to see if someone brought it back.
If the library book is still not found the student is
responsible for the replacement cost of the book. If after several
weeks the books is still not found I will send home a notice that tells
the replacement fee for a lost book. Students will not be able to check out library
books until the lost book fee is paid.
Remember lost library books are usually hiding in unusual places. Happy hunting. :)