Who we are
An inquiry into the nature of the self; beliefs ad values; personal, physical, mental, social and spiritual health; human relationships including families, friends, communities, and cultures; rights and responsibilities; What it means to be human.
Me and my family
Family relationships contribute to shaping our identityRead more...
Let's stay healthy
Well, I feel pretty well by now, but I won't stay so healthy by doing nothing. Let's going to do some research about health....
All about me
Awareness of our characteristics, abilities and interests informs our learning and development.
- Physical, social and emotional characteristics
- Similarities and differences between ourselves and others
- Personal abilities and interests
Children's Rights provide children with protection whilst they are facing challenges and risks.Read more...
Our Body systems
The effective interactions between human body systems contribute to health and survival
- Body systems and how they work
- How body systems are interdependent
- Impact of lifestyle choices on the body
Role models shape human behaviour.
Homes reflect human diversity and individual culture.